Sunday, February 1, 2015

Winter Lookbook ❦

This winter I've been more stylish than ever and I'm quite amazed with myself! Everything I wore was a mix of edgy, dark vintage, teenage biker, and classy. To be specific: vintage dresses, comfy old grandpa sweaters, patterned sheer tights, combat boots, leather jackets, all black, cardigans, layering, red and black nail polish, vintage jewelry, and more. 

Over the past few weeks I've been doing nothing but school, homework, and taking pictures of many outfits so I got the idea of doing a winter lookbook where I gather all my favorite winter outfits from the past. Which is also probably an outlook of what you'd usually see me wearing during winter. Enjoy!



1). Darker than you.






•Cardigan: Vintage(my Mom's)
•Black Long Sleeve Lace Top: Charlotte Russe
•Acid Washed Jeans: Target
•Black Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
•Rings: ASOS


2). Vintage Western Girl





•Cardigan: Thrifted(Eileen Fisher)
•Long Sleeve Lace Top: H&M
•Black Skirt: H&M
•Boots: American Eagle
•Necklace: Vintage


3). Abstract Ar-tist





•Collared top: Thrifted
•Striped Crop Top: H&M
•High-waisted jeans: DGsquare
•Black Boots: Charlotte Russe
•Rings & Necklace: ASOS


4). 90s babe.





•Leather Jacket: H&M
•Oversized Black Cardigan: Thrifted
•Dress: Vintage(My Mom's)
•Tights: Target
•Boots: Charlotte Russe
•Rings: ASOS


5). Devil/Angelic Flower Girl





•Top: Target
•Black Skirt: Target
•Thigh Highs: ?
•Boots: Charlotte Russe
•Rings: ASOS


6). Marie's starter pack: 
1). A leather jacket
2). Leather boots
3). Living life to the fullest








•Leather Jacket: H&M
•Black Cardigan: Target
•Top: *tye dyed by myself*
•Leggings: F21
•Boots: Charlotte Russe
•Rings&Necklace: ASOS

*Nail polish: F21*


Thank you all so much for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! -M