Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fashion Inspirations


Today I wanted to show you my fashion inspirations. They all dress very unique and are all very beautiful.
1. Eleanor Calder is my number one Fashion Inspiration. She is a beautiful 21 year old who is british and is the girlfriend to One Direction's band member, Louis Tomlinson. The reason I love her is not only just because I'm OBSESSED with One Direction but because of her fashion sense. Her style is classy, fun, and biker since she buys lots of clothes and shoes from either TopShop, Zara, Urban Outfitters, Mulberry, Burberry, etc. In fact today is Eleanor's birthday!

2. Miranda Kerr is my second favorite fashion inspiration. She is a gorgeous Australian model. I also love her because she loves writing and I also have a love for writing. She is a big inspiration to others just for helping girls love themselves and to feel good about there body and face. Miranda's style is a mix of Classic, Chic and Comfortable.

3. Selena Gomez is one of my favorite singers. I listen to lots of her albums and has always been and inspiration to me since I was little. Her style is indie, rock, biker, and hipster. All of those styles mixed together makes it very unique and gorgeous.

4.  Danielle Bernstein from WeWoreWhat is a beautiful girl from New York that is friends with Eleanor Calder. Her style is very similar to Miranda and Eleanor. Beanies, boyfriend jeans, heels, keds, boots. Her style is so perfect i wish to have all her clothes.

5. Cara Delevingne is a beautiful British model. She is a fun girl who loves to make everyone laugh and loves to have fun with her clothes. She is very famous for her eyebrows and because she is a model TopShop and Burberry. Her style is funky, biker, and kind of gangster-ish.

6. Janet Devlin is a great Irish singer. I listen to her music everyday. She loves to wear patterned tights, Doc Martens, grapic tees, and sometimes dresses. She is so beautiful with her makeup, her clothes, and just for her personality.


Fashion Inspirations
-Marie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment