Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Those Casual Days.

Don't you just love those sunny days were the sky is clear, the sun is shining bright, a bit of wind, and you're having a peaceful time strolling through the day.
 Those days I love to wear casual/edgy outfits. When I wear something casual/edgy I always keep it simple yet chic. Like wearing a plain dress with a simple leather jacket, a staple necklace, and some cute flats or a leather jacket with a plain top, blue jeans, and boots. 

Today was cold and chilly but the sun was still shining and the sky was a very pretty blue color. During this day I wore my H&M Leather Jacket, with a Thrifted V-neck Top, H&M High-Waisted jeans, my Charlotte Russe Combat Boots, and my Vintage Necklace.









Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts! -marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment