Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Weather!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! To start of with, this week has been getting very cold in California. Having to be in 30 degree weather has been a bit traumatizing for me. I know it may not sound as freezing to most of you comparing to wherever you live but it's probably the first time for me experiencing weather this cold. This has been a very busy week from coming back from thanksgiving break and starting school again, but I've managed to get everything done and back on track.

Today might have been the coldest day of the week so I wanted to wear something warm and comfy. I wore a creme sweater, a black and white scarf, blue highwaisted jeans, and brown boots.












Sweater: Thrifted
Scarf: River Island
Highwaisted Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: American Eagle
Nail Polish: Light Blue: Forver 21
Necklace: Vintage

Thanks for Reading! Stay tuned for more posts! -marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment