Tuesday, January 21, 2014

OUTFIT || Army Green

Nature colors like blue, green, or brown are my favorite colors to wear anytime of the year. Oversized shirts or sweaters are always my "go-out" outfit choices. It sometimes depends on the weather following by what's appropriate to wear on that day. Warm days I wear leather or crop tops and colder days I wear oversized sweaters and boots. The other day I wore my oversized Army Green colored top with a pair of blue jeans, and White Keds because the day was about 55 degrees out.




•  What I usually do when wearing an oversized shirt is to roll up the cuffs to make it look a bit less "oversized".








-I will be doing a Review + What's in My Bag post in a few days.



Top: Marc Edwards
Jeans: TopShop
Bag: Rossetti: JcPenny
Shoes: Keds
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe 


Thank You for reading! Stay tuned for more posts!! -Marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment