Saturday, May 31, 2014

Concert Outfit Ideas

Concerts are usually the biggest event to go to every summer, and the outfits you wear to these events can show how dedicated you are about going to concerts(besides knowing every word to the artist's songs). Some people may have trouble finding something to wear; in this post I have two concert outfit themes. All of these clothes I've had for a while so that means you don't always need to go shopping for new items. I really hope you find these outfits helpful. The two themes are indie electronic & indie rock. Artist examples for Indie Electronic are: M83, Muse, Awolnation, Ellie Goulding, The Neighborhood, The XX, The Horrors, Lana Del Rey, or Charli XCX. And artist examples for Indie Rock are: Cage The Elephant, San Cisco, Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, The 1975, The Kooks, or Vance Joy.


Indie Electronic-





Indie Rock-






Camouflage Sweater: Mossimo
Faux Leather Leggings: ModCloth.com
High-Top Sneakers: Converse All Star
Striped Crop-Top: Love Culture
Leather Jacket: H&M 
Houndstooth Dress: Forever 21
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Lace Top: H&M
Faux Fur Vest: Mango.com
High-Waisted Shorts: GoodWill(made by myself
Flower Crown: New Look
Sheer Top: PiperLime.gap.com
Sandals: Payless
Gray Crop-Top: TopShop
Low-Top Sneakers: All Star Converse 

Thank You for reading and Please stay tuned for more posts! -M


Sitting on the concrete floor,
feeling my tongue vibrate against my teeth. The music flooding through my body, my mind in convulsions, reaching the climax, over the edge once I hear that song. Bright lights, empty bottle cans. I can't tell if my foot is slipping, or if it's my mind that's drifting further away. In front of me are the heroes of today, that reached their goals. But they'll never feel the way I feel now, liberated, individual, and the contradictory collective. The voice reaches me, echoing, burning images, and chords. If things could always be this way, I wouldn't have to think. - Lisa Barton
                               ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment