Saturday, September 27, 2014

Birthday Outfit 09.25.14

On the 25th of September, I finally turned fourteen! This is my 2nd year of officially being a teen, and can I say it is pretty interesting. I've come through a whole new world of different people, different personalities, new views, and a whole new level of thinking, writing, and imaginating; and I'm excited to do it all over again, and hopefully explore much more new things. 

On this lovely day I wore this vintage top from my lovely mother who had it since the 80s, a high waisted long black skirt, and overworn, yet not ruined, combat boots.








Top: Vintage 
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Socks: ASOS
Necklace: ASOS
Rings: ASOS
Pearl Earrings: Target


Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! Have a lovely day! -M
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment