Monday, December 1, 2014

HIGH 5 || School OOTD

Sadly, I've got good news and bad news. Thanksgiving break is over and now I have to go back to tons of school work and stress. So the lack of posts will continue. The good news is I've bought some amazing items on Black Friday to wear so I can start of the week feeling fantabulous and less stressed. Only the jacket in this outfit is new because I didn't purchase that many things this Black Friday. Though, I am extremely happy with the things I've got. Today, I wore to school, my new navy blue velvet button-up jacket, my "HIGH 5" shirt, a simple black skirt, thigh highs, and my overworn black combat boots.







*This one is from the past because I forgot to take a picture of my boots*



Jacket: Milly
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Socks: H&M
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: ASOS
Necklace: ASOS


Thank you all so much for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! -M 
                               ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment