Monday, January 19, 2015

edgy || 1.14.15

There's nothing more better than feeling like the most "hard-rock and edgy" person in the room. It makes you want to throw out your own wardrobe and only allow edgy and dark clothes on your body. If that's even likely to happen.... I feel most comfortable and happy finding such unique things that it brings me to my conclusion of why I love fashion the most. Things like boy cardigans, different patterned sheer tights, layering, grandpa sweaters, overalls with boots, leather jackets, old band t-shirts from your garage, and even more that you wouldn't always see on a daily. I guess my fashion inspiration from all those indie tv shows and movies really paid off.
Last wednesday, I wore a thrifted boy cardigan in a dark army green color, a sheer cotton gray sweater, a simple black high waisted skirt, sheer fish net tights, and my overworn black combat boots which I simply adore.






Cardigan: Fallas
Gray Sweater: Target
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: ASOS
Rings(not shown): ASOS

Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment