Sunday, March 22, 2015

A "Western-Goth" Spring | LookBook

For the past couple of weeks I've been branching out my style into new areas. Styles like Western, Goth, Indie, and other styles that I usually don't wear or stick to as much. After re-reading the Beautiful Creatures book series I think I've gotton a lot of inspiration and interest in this new style. "Western Goth" is what I like to call it. Perfect for spring and summer. You would see me wearing, as always, my mackey old brown boots from American Eagle or my overworn black combat boots from Charlotte Russe, dark florals, different shades between blue and black, acid washed denim, and a lot more black. It's a bit of dark vintage but with a tint of western and goth. I think I'm getting really into it, what do you guys think? 

"Simple Dark and Western Florals w/ Denim"-
Top: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Jeans: Target
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: ASOS

"Western Goth Teen"-
Jacket: DGsquare
Dress: Thrifted
Black Thigh Highs: H&M
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: ASOS

"An almost colorful spring."-
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Navy Blue Thigh Highs: H&M 
Brown Boots: American Eagle
Rings: ASOS

"Girly, yet dark than you."-
Sweater: H&M
Dress: Thrifted
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: ASOS

"Some Chucks and black everything."-
Sweater: H&M 
Black High-waisted Jeans: DGsquare
Converse: Chuck Taylor
Rings: ASOS

"Western Antique all the way."-
Cardigan: Eileen Fisher(Thrifted)
Dress: American Apparel
Tights: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Vintage
Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: ASOS

"Rock hard."-
Cardigan: Vintage(My Mom's)
Tee: Vintage
Shorts: DG2
Polka-dot Tights: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: ASOS

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more posts! -M

No comments:

Post a Comment