Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photography

This week I've been really loving the view outside. Fall has begun and the weather has been absolutely perfect! It's not too hot and not too cold. The weather smells fresh and "nature-y". Taking pictures of the weather has really helped me improve on taking pictures of anything. Now I've been loving taking pictures of the clouds and the sunrise when I get on the bus every morning. This post is about helping to not be afraid of taking pictures of yourself, be confident in yourself, and just have fun! 

Below are some pictures that I've taken over the week. 






They're you go! Hope you liked them and don't be afraid of taking pictures of what you love! You may never know what may come ahead of you when you show what you love to the world! 

Stay tuned for more posts! -Marie (:



No comments:

Post a Comment