Monday, May 26, 2014

Latest Favorites!

I haven't done a months favorites post in a while, so today I have made sets of what I've been liking for the past few(2-3) months. In this post I didn't describe why I liked these things or anything about them, because I had too many favorites. Though, I hope you can look these up on the internet for those who are wondering. I defenitely recommend you check out the music, books, and movies in the random favorites! Enjoy!


What I use to make these pictures: Polyvore and iPhone camera editing(crop button).

Favorite Clothes-

•Dress: River Island
•Top: Free People
•Jeans: H&M
•Bag: Forever 21
•Shoes: Charlotte Russe
•Accessories: Thrifted
•Shorts: Monki
•Jewelry: ASOS


Random Favorites-

•Snack: Strawberries
•Books: Breaking Dawn (by: Stephenie Meyer) and Beautiful Chaos (by: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
•Movies: Beautiful Creatures & The Amazing Spider-Man 2
•Music: Cage The Elephant(Melephobia), M83(Hurry up, We're Dreaming), & Lana Del Rey(ULTRAVIOLENCE)
•Swimwear: TopShop
•Makeup: Lipstick: M•A•C in Viva Glam Rihanna, Eyeliner: Stila"Stay All Day Liquid Liner, & Foundation: No 7 in Beautifully Matte.


Favorite Actress/Singer-

•Actor: Dane Dehaan (from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 & Kill Your Darlings)
Singer: Lana Del Rey


Thanks So Much for reading! Stay tuned for a 'Dark Vintage Style' outfits post! -M

"Stay true to yourself and follow your heart."
                              ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment