Monday, May 26, 2014

New Style: Dark Vintage

Hello Everyone! I went back to some old posts on Marie's Style's and I've realized that my style isn't just one thing. I've made posts of street style, all black, and winter colors and I realized that they are all different styles. I've come to the conclusion that my style has completely changed to something very different, so I would like to share with you my new style: Dark Vintage. 

For those who don't have the same idea as me for 'Dark Vintage', I've made a few sets that shows how I'd wear it.
This style is a mix of bohemian, indie, vintage, the 1960s or 1920s, and a teensy bit of gothic. Don't worry! I'm not into goth and bold black eyeliner, though this style does include many black pieces. Usually, in Dark Vintage I would wear a lot of lace and crochet, flowy dresses, boots(not that I don't wear boots, because I'm kind of a boots addict), much ancient looking jewelry, kimonos, Fedora Hats, red lipstick, patterned pieces with roses or sunflowers, all black, and hopefully you get my point. This does quite sound like today's summer style ever since everyone started being crazy obssesed with coachella and bohemian style. So this does show that I still do stick with the latest trends. Here are some sets based on seasons, so you can picture it clearly! All sets made by me on my Polyvore: mariesstyles! 


What I'd wear during the Winter time while still pulling off the 'Dark Vintage' style-






Fall






Spring-






Summer





Hope you like my new style! Next post will be outfits created from my own closet using my new style: Dark Vintage or a Favorites post! Thanks for reading! -M 

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci 
                              ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment