Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall & Edgy

During Fall, I wear a lot of basic, edgy, and warm clothes. For example, clothing items like: brogues, boots, fur vests, sheer tights, cardigans, coats, leather jackets, green parkas, gray or fall floral dresses, and dark blue skinny jeans are worn a lot from my wardrobe. The colors I wear are mostly black, green, creme, spice orange, deep cranberry red, burgundy or grey.
When I think of those colors and items I mostly find on in the edgy part of fall fashion, so I thought of making a post of edgy fall clothing items that I'd wear. Enjoy!















Thanks for reading! If you'd like to know where any of these items are, here is my polyvore!: mariesstyles.polyvore.com
Please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment