Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Floral Pattern.

We all know that the ritual of wearing floral is for spring, and only for spring. But not always for me. I can mostly be all about that floral pattern. Whether it's that 50's black & white floral sensation that I can almost never get enough of, or that vintage floral that gives you that simple yet girly look during spring, summer, or fall; I would wear it! So I've made a few sets from a while back of how I would wear floral in the fall. Please keep in mind that I don't wear too much floral in the fall. Yes, I might of said that I don't agree with floral only being for spring, but that saying can be correct in most ways. It mostly depends on the type of floral that I'd wear. I'm mostly talking about "red roses"or "creme lace" floral because you all know how I feel about red roses and lace or crochet. All right, end of story. Here are the sets! Enjoy!







That's all! If you'd like to know where any of these items are from please check my polyvore: mariesstyles.polyvore.com Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more posts!
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment