Monday, August 18, 2014

Ginger, Spice, and Everything Nice.

If you follow me on polyvore, you'd see how obssesed I am with this color, as I have used it in a bunch of sets. I'm not sure how to describe this color, but for this post I'll call it, ginger. Ginger, in my opinion, is like a moldy orange color or a brown and orange mix. What's unique about this color is that it is not so daring (like the bright orange), and it looks absolutely great with the all black look, dark vinatge look, and the edgy/casual look. When ever pulling off those looks you'll look absolutely spectacular! I'd say this color can look amazing worn during the fall, winter, and spring time. It brings that warm feeling the has you not wanting to ever take it off. So with that, I've made a post using my inspiration from the amazing, Florence Welch, and made sets on how I'd style any clothing or accessory piece that has or is the color, ginger! Enjoy!



•Florence Welch, 27, a singer.

Some of my favorite ginger clothing/accessory/furniture items.
•My favorite items would definitely be the sweaters and cardigans. They are the comfiest and bring a warm sensation to your mind, body, and spirit.


•Items like these can definitely be a perfect use during the middle of fall or on halloween if you decided to stay home instead of going trick-or-treating, or you're going to school on halloween, OR if you're going to a halloween party or feast and can't find any costume to wear. Make sure to pair it with a lot of black, unless going for a moldy orange pumpkin!

1).

2).


•Fall-





•Winter- 



•Spring-


That's all! I hope you've all found some inspiration in these posts! Feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                               ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment