Monday, August 11, 2014

A Bit of Dedication and Promotion.

PHOTOGRAPHY
Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I finally made up my mind and made a second tumblr. This tumblr account might not be what you're thinking of. Many tumblr blogs like: fashion blogs, fan accounts, and just for the fun of it are all out there, though that is exactly not what I'm using it for. Photography has been quite of a big hobby for me lately this summer and almost a year ago I made a post about feeling comfortable and confident in photography and being yourself, (if you haven't seen it here is the link): 
http://mariesstyles.blogspot.com/?m=1

So I've taken it onto another level and made this account to store all my photos that I've taken in the past, the present, and will be taking in the future. So I thought I'd like to show you all, the fun adventures I have been having in taking these photos. Here is the link:  wildlifeandfictionalthings.tumblr.com

I'll also be reblogging some of my favorite music, quotes/poems, and interesting art, so it doesn't look like an "all about me" blog. I hope all of you have interests in my pictures, and follow me! I'll soon add the gadget to the left of Marie's Styles soon! First I need to get my laptop fixed because it is easier to add gadgets and edit on my laptop!



MUSIC
We can all agree, summer time playlists are the best additions to make your summer unforgettable! In my opinion, I feel like YouTube or 8tracks are the absolute best places to listen to or make playlists. And lately I've been using YouTube to keep all my favorite music in one place, so in the future, I'll still be adding more music favorites, I can listen to what I used to like and compare the music and see if it has gotten any better or if it has changed at all. 

My favorite genres in music are definitely Alternative, Electric, and Indie. I feel like all of those genres mixed together makes a great summer vibe and has you wanting to kick your shoes off and just start dancing or lay on your bed, close your eyes, and just listen to the music playing loudley in your ears... I mostly find these artists and songs in movies and youtube videos as I watch  a  l o t  of them. Artist like: Lana Del Rey, Mac DeMarco, Wildcat! Wildcat!, Big Data, Tame Impala, Bon Iver, Clubfeet, CHVRCHES, Arcade Fire, Phantogram, Future Islands, The Horrors, Bear Hands, Alt-J, Disclosure, Florence + The Machine, Bear In Heaven, HAIM, Coldplay, DeVotchKa, GroupLove, Andrew Belle, Bastille, Muse, Ellie Goulding, The Stone Roses, Cage The Elephant, Mikky Ekko, San Cisco, The XX, M83, The Kooks, Misty Miller, and more, give you that perfect Alternative yet funky or slow vibe that everyone can easily love! Here is my youtube playlist called: Wild Life And Fictional Things: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJRfHWdU5dUwfyd4VC0I12G2rC8sLYkgr

I feel like the name is perfect for this playlist because of the wild life we live in. The mixes of rock and smooth alternative nicely represent it. We all think of fictional things like books or movies, and we'd wish that they'd all come true. And I feel like music describes that well because of the writing in the lyrics. 

Here is my 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/mariefonbah

I mostly listen to other tracks, than make playlists as I feel it is much more difficult to make them on 8tracks. So I recommend you look through all the playlists I've liked. I promise you won't regret it! 



WRITING
If you've known me and my blog for a while you'd know that writing is almost everything to me. Whether it's writing a short novel, a movie/play script, or poems, I never stop loving to write. I love to express my ideas and inspirations in my writing. What mostly gives me this inspiration is the world. Everything in it is just amazing. The people, the food, the entertainment, the views, the emotions, and especially the vibes is all so amazing; I love to visualize it and write it in my own fictional words then share it with the world. I feel like it's a good thing to do, so everyone can like these things and all have open-minds, big imaginations, think more, inspirations, motivations, desires, and describe words with more passion.
I have a wattpad that I've been using for quite a while. I'm currently writing 2 short novels and one movie script so please check them out, and if you like my stories please follow me!: http://wattpad.com/mariesbooks



That's all! I hope you all have started to think hard about what you want to do in your life to make it more exhilarating. I hope you all find what you love, and if you haven't yet, that means you haven't explored the world yet, or seen/listen/met new people. Even if you can't travel, there is always social media on the internet for you to explore. So go ahead! What are you waiting for? Get thinking! Thanks for reading my post and please stay tuned for more posts! -M

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
                               ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment