Saturday, September 6, 2014

First Day of School. 08.25.14

Hello Everyone! You all are probably wondering where I've been for the past two weeks. Well I have a perfect explanation: school. I had just started school on the 25th of August and things have definitely gotten wild especially because it was my first week of high school. Pressuring, I know. And all I've been doing is nothing but homework and getting things together for the next day. Though I did manage to take a few snaps of my first day of school outfit so I can show you all.





**I'm not really positive about where I bought these clothing items so I might of put the wrong store for one of them. Please check my old outfit posts for these items if you are interested!**

Chambray Shirt: H&M
Floral Top: GoodWill
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Charlotte Russe


And I did take a few pictures while on the bus ride to and from school throughout my first week:

-P.S. A guy was driving this truck! ;)

-I thought it looked like a Gorilla in the Sky. Unique song, poem, or album name idea, am I right?

-First sign of fall!

-I just absolutely love my neighbors roses!


That's all! I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks a lot and please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                               ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment