Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Costume ❦

I thought of the most amazing idea of what to be for halloween this year. And that was: a dark caster. I got this idea from my favorite book: Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl. A caster is almost basically a witch. You are usually born a caster and when you turn 16 you are either chosen for the light or the dark. And I was chosen for the dark. 
Although, casters don't really wear witch hats; I wanted to spice it up a bit and add a witch hat since I was an evil and dark caster. I put together a black lace top(to add a bit of "gothic-ness"), a black spaghetti strap dress, my mom's black high heeled boots from the 80's, a black witch hat, and a vinatge necklace from an antique store.








Witch Hat: Party City
Black Lace Top: Charlotte Russe
Black Dress: ASOS
Black Heeled Boots: Vintage(from the late 80s)
Necklace: Old Town Clovis


Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                              ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment