Monday, November 24, 2014

Mini OOTDs || roses + wool sweaters

+Roses & Things 11.18.14

If I could choose my favorite pattern to wear I would either be stuck with roses and b/w stripes. Roses are such a beautiful plant I just can't say no to having the pattern in my wardrobe. In this outfit I am wearing a soft black oversized cardigan, a rose patterned crop top, dark gray high-waisted jeans, black combat boots, a bit of plain jewelry, and the most simple yet "cherrylicious" red nail polish you can ever find.




Cardigan: Goodwill
Top: HandMade
Jeans: H&M 
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Nail Polish: Brand: Bonita; Name: Forever And a Day
Necklace: ASOS
Rings: ASOS
Pearl Earrings: Target




+Wool Sweaters & Fishnet Tights 11.13.14

Oversized, thick, wool sweaters are a crazy addiction to my wardrobe this fall and I just simply can't get enough of them. My favorite place to purchase "grandpa" sweaters would definitely be my local GoodWill store or any thrift store I seem to be around. 
 



Sweater: Goodwill
Black Dress: ASOS
Fishnet Tights: ?
Wool Socks: TopShop
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: ASOS
Rings: ASOS


Have a lovely day and please stay tuned for more posts! -M
                              ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment